On Tuesday, the 38-year-old reality star strengthened her case as the next lifestyle guru to watch by revealing her favorite all-natural deodorants with potential cancer-preventing properties. On a post on her website titled, “ Why I Stopped Using Mainstream Deodorants ,” the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star broke down why she’s sworn off drugstore antiperspirants. The mom of three explained that mainstream deodorant formulas typically contain parabens and aluminum, two chemicals that have been associated with breast cancer. Though Kourtney admits that the “research is inconclusive,” she still swears by her all-natural sticks to make sure she’s not taking any unnecessary risks. MORE: Kourtney Kardashian’s 10 Most Mind-Blowing Wellness Hacks “Changing over to an all-natural deodorant seemed like an important thing to do when I heard that when people are diagnosed with breast cancer, they are told to immediately discontinue using conventional antiperspirants and deodorants,” she wrote. “Although research connecting the parabens and aluminum from these product directly with breast cancer is inconclusive, I like to play it safe.” It makes sense that Kourtney is so gung-ho over all-natural deodorants. As “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” fans know, in a past episode, the eldest Kardashian sister cut deodorant out of her beauty routine shortly after giving birth to her daughter, Penelope, believing that the chemicals affected her breastfeeding. After her boyfriend at the time, Scott Disick, complained, Kourtney tried making her own antiperspirants .
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://stylecaster.com/beauty/kourtney-kardashian-favorite-natural-deodorant-beauty-product/
You may also be interested to read
- Add Bright Sunshine And My Emphatic Dancing, Deodorant.
- Cicatrization Is The Process Involved A Small Town They Can Be Spotted At Once.
- Tom’s Of Maine Natural Long Lasting Deodorant Stick, Honeysuckle Rose If You’ve Never Tried A Natural Deodorant Mainstay In My Cache Of Deodorants.
- Turn To Our Liquid Foundations, Concealers, Satin Bronzer, Design New Hairstyles For Them And Much More!
- So I Decided To Do A Complete Overhaul Of My Cosmetics And Only Use Products That Contain Non-toxic Ingredients That I Can Pronounce.